Search This Blog

s0nG


Written In The Stars - Tinie Tempah Mp3
Mp3-Codes.com

Friday 17 June 2011

Suarez: No extra pressure


                        



The Uruguayan impressed in his first half season in England after joining from Ajax in January.
"As for comparisons with the number seven, I just think it's down to luck really," the 24-year-old said.
The likes of Kevin Keegan, Peter Beardsley and current manager Kenny Dalglish have all worn the shirt, but Suarez is taking it in his stride. 
"When I got the number seven I was happy because I knew it was a historic number that various top players had worn throughout the club's history. But the number I've got on the back of my shirt is the last thing on my mind when I go out to play.
"I just go out to try and do my best and it certainly doesn't add any weight of expectation more than any other number would do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Of Video