Football Passion

NEWS

  • HOME
  • FIFA RANKING
  • MALAYSIAN SUPER LEAGUE
  • BARCLAY PREMIER LEAGUE
  • GAME

Search This Blog

s0nG


Written In The Stars - Tinie Tempah Mp3
Mp3-Codes.com

Thursday, 4 August 2011

Downing not feeling pressure of his price tag


Stewart Downing is determined not to let his hefty transfer fee weigh him down as he prepares for his first season with Liverpool.

The Reds splashed out a figure believed to be around £20m to bring the winger to Anfield this summer from Aston Villa, where he had been voted Player of the Season.Downing said: "It's about picking up where I finished off last season with Aston Villa, carrying on my form and not doing anything differently. Just because of the fee, it doesn't mean I have to change."I'm being brought in to do what I did at Aston Villa, whether that's on the left or right. I'm not sure where the manager sees me playing but I just want to do well for Liverpool."Last season was probably my most consistent season and I just want that to continue. It's a big season for me personally and the club, and I want to get in the England team as well. Hopefully Liverpool will see the best of me."


Posted by Football Passion at 06:32
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Top Of Video


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • Football Foundation seeks new Chair
    The Football Foundation is formally seeking applications for the position of Independent Chair of its Board of Trustees. The Foundation i...
  • Pienaar out for six weeks
    Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Steven Pienaar has been ruled out for up to six weeks after undergoing groin surgery. South Africa captain ...
  • Hoilett offered Rovers deal
    Blackburn Rovers have put a formal contract offer to David Hoilett as they attempt to keep the youngster at the club. The Canadian's ...
  • Wenger wants Clichy to stay
    Arsene Wenger claims Arsenal are doing all they can to keep Gael Clichy at the Emirates Stadium. The French full-back has been linked with...

PHOTOS

lAteSt NewS

La Liga News

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Followers

Daily Calendar

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.